SAIF Corporation is a not-for-profit, state-chartered workers’ compensation insurance company in Oregon. Issuing almost half of the policies in Oregon and providing coverage to more than 600,000 workers, they have a presence across the entire state with 8 regional offices. Learn how being an Oregon Aglink member can qualify you for a discount on your workers’ compensation insurance.
SAIF Training Calendar – Free to policyholders, first-come, first-serve trainings held around the state.
SAIF Employer Guide – Login to your account to check your policy profile, check a claim profile, pay your premium online, issue or renew your certificates of insurance, review and file payroll reports, and more.
SAIF Forms Library – Find any form you may need from return-to-work to accident and incident reports.
SAIF Publications – Numerous documents available to download as PDFs.
- ATV safety guide (SAIF) Español
- Farm shop safety checklist (SAIF)
- Hazard communication program for agricultural employers (SAIF)
- Orchard ladder safety poster (SAIF)
- Tractor safety training guide (SAIF) Español
- Can you identify fatal hazards on your farm or ranch? (OHSU) Español
- Cultivate a safe workplace! (OSHA)
- Fact sheet: Safety orientation for seasonal workers in agriculture (Oregon OSHA)
- Fact sheet: All-terrain vehicles (Oregon OSHA)
- First aid kits for agriculture (Iowa State University)
- Landscaping profession (Oregon OSHA)
- Quick facts for employees: You can prevent tractor rollovers! Bilingual (Oregon OSHA)
- Training guide: Dairy safety (UC Davis)
SAIF Video Library – Below is a list of videos available to be checked out by policyholders from SAIF:
- Agriculture vehicle operation safety
- Cattle handling in meat plants
- Cattle handling principles to reduce stress
- Dairy safety
- Groundskeeping safety: be a pro!
- Handling of pigs
- In control: ATV and farm utility vehicle safety (English & Spanish)
- Load and lift (English & Spanish)
- Danger: chain saw
- Logging safety: loading and unloading logs [VHS]
- Mechanical harvesting safety [VHS]
- Orientation to ag back injury prevention
- Orientation to ag vehicle safety (English & Spanish) [VHS]
- Orientation to nursery safety [VHS]
- Orientation to orchard safety
- Orientation to packinghouse safety (English & Spanish) [VHS]
- Reducing Pesticide Risks: An Interactive Program for Training Pesticide Handlers
- Safe operation and use of all-terrain vehicles
- Safety in the logging woods: fellerbuncher operations [VHS]
- Safety in the logging woods: log landing & log yard operations [VHS]
- The cutting edge of safety [VHS]
- Pesticide safety training for pesticide workers
- Pesticide Safety: Worker Protection
- Pesticide training for agricultural employees
- Tractor safety elements (English & Spanish)
- Tripod orchard ladder safety (English and Spanish)
- Understanding ATV stability (English & Spanish)
- Violence and sexual harassment in the workplace (English & Spanish)
- Working smarter…not harder